Strategy into Action
A SWOT analysis is great to work with. How do you use it effectively? I will share the lessons I have learned through this Blog.
mPGA brings Strategy into Action.
How to use a SWOT
30% use a SWOT for which it is intended, a strategic analysis. 70% are not satisfied with the result. Objectives and a concrete action plan, is what they need. SWOT was not originally intended for this.
The power of SWOT:
- An insight into internal and external factors.
- It aligns teams.
- It is easy to understand.
- Without running much cost.
- It gives direction to setting priorities.
- It is a straight forward analysis.
Better: how to use mPGA
In addition, I work with a new tool. mPGA builds on the SWOT analysis and is really different at the same time. Its use is completely free. It is easy to work with, is versatile and gives concrete results.
mPGA not only provides clear insights in a short time, but also delivers a targeted action plan.
- Direction and focus in advance.
- Take advantage the strength of the organization.
- Give new energy to organizations.
- Set clear and achievable goals for the short and long term.
- Removing obstacles
- Develop an action plan.
- Extremely fast.
Latest Blog posts
My experience with SWOT SWOT has been used as a strategic analysis tool in almost every industry since the 1960s. It cannot be otherwise than that SWOT is a very strong instrument, at least that...